Since its establishment, AMCC is a full member of FENCA.
FENCA, established on January 15, 1993, is a nonprofit organization that protects the National Associations and aims to:
- Protect and care for the interests of the National Associations members;
- Promote the development of European legislation for the collection of receivables;
- Promote development of the following issues within the National Associations:
- Customer capital will be collected separately from the company’s capital.
- Have a special insurance to protect customers.
- Establish a committee to resolve complaints.
- Establish training facilities.
- Establish ground rules and rules on the conclusion of contracts and agreements between agencies and their clients.