KREDYT INKASO has long been one of the market leaders in debt management in Poland. We have developed our leadership position and maintaining our professionalism, which we combine
it with expert advice. It is thanks to these elements that Kredyt Inkaso Capital Group successfully operates within four countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
BEGINNING IN 2001, we were the first company in Poland to invest in debt portfolios. We made our debut on the Warsaw stock exchange six years later, in 2007. Currently, we collaborate with major banks, insurance companies and companies providing telecommunications services. We operate not only in Poland but also in Russia, Romania and Bulgaria. Additionally, we are one of the few entities with expertise in the liquidation of collateral mortgage debt portfolios.
WE HAVE BEEN managing debt for 14 years. Our experience enables us to purchase and professionally manage debt portfolios. Our efforts are directed both towards the originating
creditors, such as banks, telecommunications companies and insurance companies, as well as towards secondary creditors, such as asset management companies or private equity funds.
7 FACTS about Kredyt Inkaso :
- WE ARE SPECIALISTS in analyzing difficult debt situations.
- WE OPERATE EQUALLY within court debt collection, debt restructuring, assistance with prefinancing repayment and recovery law.
- WE IMPLEMENT both short-term and long-term receivables management solutions.
- WE PROVIDE the highest level of personal data security.
- OPERATIONAL OPTIMIZATION is based on our proprietary reporting system, which allows for detailed analysis of data and dynamic portfolio management.
- WE ARE FINANCIALLY STABLE We currently implement 700 thousand cases with a nominal value of approx. 1.3 billion euro.
- WE ARE A MEMBER of the Conference of Financial Companies and act in accordance with its Code of Best Practice.
KREDYT INKASO ROMANIA:
Andrei MOCANU – Managing Director
Ana BILDEA – Head of Operations